KudoZ Net Support : need the mail address
Thread poster: Elvira Stoianov

Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 11:06
German to Romanian
+ ...
Feb 21, 2003

I would like to report an error that appeared on my KudoZNet, but since the contact address is only displayed during installation, I don\'t know where to send my support question.

Can I please have the address? Can it also be listed somewhere (e.g. settings page).

Thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 05:06
SITE FOUNDER
Use support request form (accessible through menu) Feb 21, 2003

...or just put your question here...

Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 11:06
German to Romanian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I have made a capture of the error message I have received Feb 21, 2003

and wanted to attach it to my email.

I get the same message everytime I send a question through KudoZ net (that the question could not be sent). If I try again, the question cannot be sent because the question has already been sent, in spite of the error message.

The problem is, that the question is not emailed to anyone, and it takes ages to get a reply.

The same thing has happened a few times in the last days, actually each time I wanted to ask a question through KudoZNet.

As I said, I have a screenshot of the message that appears the first time.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ Net Support : need the mail address

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs