Boost your career as a professional translator!

Boost your career as a professional translator! SDL hosts a virtual conference featuring a selection of free resources to help grow your freelance business, as well as an update on the new features of the world’s most trusted translation software - SDL Trados Studio 2017

Click for Full Participation

Wrong term entered automatically upon grading
Thread poster: Tatiana Nefyodova

Tatiana Nefyodova  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 15:43
English to Russian
+ ...
Feb 26, 2003

I have graded my question without entering a new term into an open glossary of terms. However, it was entered automatically, I don\'t know how, and, of course, it\'s not correct. Can I do something and delete this \"term\"?

Direct link Reply with quote

Mary Worby  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:43
German to English
+ ...
No glossaries entries are entered automatically! Feb 26, 2003

If the wrong term has been entered, it means somebody has entered it incorrectly. To change it, contact the moderator for the language in question, giving a link to the term, and he or she will do their best to remedy the situation for you!

Regards

Mary

Monika Coulson  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:43
Member (2001)
English to Albanian
+ ...
Mary is right Feb 26, 2003

I agree with Mary. No term is entered automatically in the glossary. Check first with your moderator, maybe someone thought they entered the right term (these things happen sometimes).

Best,

Monika

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 14:43
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Cathie, Feb 26, 2003

Please provide the URL of the question, and I will do all necessary corrections. Please send me a message through my profile.

Thank you,

Natalia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wrong term entered automatically upon grading

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums