Mobile menu

List of open KudoZ questions: Corporate members not visible anymore (Staff: Resolved)
Thread poster: Erik Hansson

Erik Hansson  Identity Verified
Member (2002)
+ ...
Feb 28, 2008

Dear fellow ProZians,

For some weeks (or months?) now, any KudoZ questions asked by corporate members and visible in the list on the front page, don't mention the poster. I can only see the small symbol that the asker is a corporate member and that's it. In order to see who asked the question, I need to click further to the question.

Is this a bug or is there a certain idea behind this? Please explain. Thanks.

Erik Hansson ( SFÖ )
Technical translator DE-SV
Hansson Übersetzungen GmbH

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-02-29 19:58]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-02-29 20:01]

Direct link Reply with quote

Jared Tabor
Local time: 01:46
Thanks for pointing this out - fixed Feb 28, 2008

Hello Erik,

Thanks very much for pointing this out. This bug has been fixed. I also noticed that in the KudoZ question itself the Corporate ribbon is missing, and I'll make sure that gets added as well.

Best regards,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

List of open KudoZ questions: Corporate members not visible anymore (Staff: Resolved)

Advanced search

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs