Mobile menu

Validation of KudoZ points - I was awarded twelve but still see zero
Thread poster: Ccilb77
Local time: 21:18
English to French
+ ...
Mar 13, 2008

I'm new on Proz, and I don't understand exactly how the KudoZ point system works.
I have been awarded some KudoZ points by KudoZ Askers, but when I check "My KudoZ", I still have zero point (I should have 12).
Is there something I should do?
Is it related to entering the terms in the glossary? I don't understand how that works either...
Your advice and explanations will be most welcome!
Thanks a lot!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-03-14 07:10]

Direct link Reply with quote

Enrique Cavalitto
Local time: 16:18
How are KudoZ points updated? Mar 14, 2008

Hi Ccilb77, welcome to the site!

You will find a lot of useful information in the Frequently Asked Questions section of the site, in particular

25. ANSWERING: How are KudoZ points updated?

KudoZ point totals shown in some places throughout the site are updated once daily, whereas those in other places are updated in real time. So there can be temporary discrepancies, but correction is made when all points are counted once per day.

Members can force the system to update their points in real time. Go to your KudoZ points summary page and click on "Update points totals now".

Local time: 21:18
English to French
+ ...
Thank you Enrique Mar 15, 2008

Thanks a lot. I had indeed read these informations in the FAQ, but I thought that my points hadn't been updated from one day to the next. Actually, I was mistaken, it finally all worked out fine.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Validation of KudoZ points - I was awarded twelve but still see zero

Advanced search

The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs