7th ProZ.com Translation Contest: Sports. Submission phase is on!
Thread poster: RominaZ
RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 16, 2008

Dear Members,

I'm happy to announce that the "7th ProZ.com Translation Contest: Sports" has officially started. The submission phase is now open. This round will represent the last "quarterly" contest before the first "annual" contest.

For the first time, and thanks to the community members' efforts, we are able to present eleven source texts in the following languages: English, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Romanian, German, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese an
... See more
Dear Members,

I'm happy to announce that the "7th ProZ.com Translation Contest: Sports" has officially started. The submission phase is now open. This round will represent the last "quarterly" contest before the first "annual" contest.

For the first time, and thanks to the community members' efforts, we are able to present eleven source texts in the following languages: English, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Romanian, German, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese and Dutch. This will provide opportunities for more members to have a go at the contest.

All contest-related information can be viewed from the contest page by clicking the tab you wish to see (Contest, Previous Contest, FAQ, Contest Forum, Contest Rules).

You can see the texts and start making entries here

The deadline for submission is Wednesday, June 4, 14 GMT.

If you would like to propose a source text in Kurdish for the next contest please contact me and I'll send you the list of upcoming themes and source text selection guidelines.

I hope to see you there!

Romina
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

7th ProZ.com Translation Contest: Sports. Submission phase is on!

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »