https://www.proz.com/forum/language_industry_events_announcements/129733-thank_you_i_will_no_longer_be_the_moderator_of_this_forum.html

Thank you - I will no longer be the moderator of this forum
Thread poster: Fabiana Papastefani-Pezzoni
Fabiana Papastefani-Pezzoni
Fabiana Papastefani-Pezzoni  Identity Verified
Albania
Local time: 06:27
Member (2003)
English to Albanian
+ ...
Mar 10, 2009

Dear colleagues,

I would like to let you know that I have resigned from the moderator role and will be no longer the moderator of this forum, of the Italian into English Kudoz combination and the Albanian Forum.

I would like to thank you all for the great collaboration and professionalism, for the friendliness and trust shown. I have learned so much from you all. Thank you!

Kind regards,

Fabiana

[Subject edited by staff or moderator
... See more
Dear colleagues,

I would like to let you know that I have resigned from the moderator role and will be no longer the moderator of this forum, of the Italian into English Kudoz combination and the Albanian Forum.

I would like to thank you all for the great collaboration and professionalism, for the friendliness and trust shown. I have learned so much from you all. Thank you!

Kind regards,

Fabiana

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-03-11 17:27 GMT]
Collapse

Fabio Descalzi
Fabio Descalzi  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 01:27
Member (2004)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Many thank youZ :) Mar 10, 2009

Hi Fabiana

It was a real pleasure having you as a fellow Mod.
Wish you all best in life!

Regards from Montevideo,
Fabio

Endre Both
Endre Both  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 06:27
English to German
Thank you, Fabiana Mar 11, 2009

...it was always a pleasure to read your contributions in our forum. I wish you all the best for the future and I hope you will stay as a member!

Endre

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Thank you - I will no longer be the moderator of this forum

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »