https://www.proz.com/forum/language_industry_events_announcements/274-condolence.html

Condolence
Thread poster: Wolfgang Tiefert
Wolfgang Tiefert
Wolfgang Tiefert
Local time: 05:11
English to German
Sep 11, 2001

Dear colleagues,

My heartfelt condolence goes to the people of the United States of

America and to the families of those translators who may have lost loved ones

in the horrific attacks perpetrated yesterday

against them.

Such unprovoked attacks offend our humanity and are an affront to

all civilized people no matter where we live in the world.

Wolfgang Tiefert
[addsig]

Andrea Bullrich
Andrea Bullrich  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:11
English to Spanish
Sep 12, 2001

I also wish to express my deepest sympathy. Thank you, Wolfgang, for this initiative.
[addsig]

julia.C
julia.C
English to French
+ ...
Sep 13, 2001

I agree with you Wolfgang and would like to express my condolences to all american and foreign families and friends of people lost in this horrific tragedy.

Magda Dziadosz
Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Sep 14, 2001

We are all in shock, can\'t believe, can\'t even imagine what have happened. These are words of sympathy to all people in America and all translators and interpreters who lost their lives or love ones during this terrorist attack.Let us hope it will never happen again.

Jenniclair
Jenniclair
Local time: 04:11
French to English
+ ...
Sep 16, 2001

I too would like to express my deepest sympathy to all those affected, both directly and indirectly by these terrible events.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Condolence

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »