Thread poster: PRAKAASH

PRAKAASH  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 09:02
Member (2007)
English to Hindi
+ ...
Jan 11, 2005

Chitwan Mahotsav is being celebrated in Chitwan , Nepal nowadays. It's a grand function where tourists may have a taste of Nepali food, culture, can mix up with Nepali people, can enjoy jhoolas, swings, boats, gliders etc.

I'm working and staying in Chitwan, Nepal nowadays. So, I'll surely go and enjoy there. Anyone interested to come here, may contact me for further informations.

http://chitwanonline.com/

You can enjoy this link and get the information about chitwan as well.

PRAKASH SHARMA
FREELANCE TRANSLATOR OF NEPALI, HINDI, SANKSRIT AND ENGLISH LANGUAGES TO FOUR OF THE SAME
prakaasharmaa@rediffmail.com

+977 56 530738

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Chitwan Mahotsav (Ceremony) - 2061

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs