Thread poster: PRAKASH SHARMA
PRAKASH SHARMA
PRAKASH SHARMA  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 20:12
English to Hindi
+ ...
Jan 11, 2005

Chitwan Mahotsav is being celebrated in Chitwan , Nepal nowadays. It's a grand function where tourists may have a taste of Nepali food, culture, can mix up with Nepali people, can enjoy jhoolas, swings, boats, gliders etc.

I'm working and staying in Chitwan, Nepal nowadays. So, I'll surely go and enjoy there. Anyone interested to come here, may contact me for further informations.
... See more
Chitwan Mahotsav is being celebrated in Chitwan , Nepal nowadays. It's a grand function where tourists may have a taste of Nepali food, culture, can mix up with Nepali people, can enjoy jhoolas, swings, boats, gliders etc.

I'm working and staying in Chitwan, Nepal nowadays. So, I'll surely go and enjoy there. Anyone interested to come here, may contact me for further informations.

http://chitwanonline.com/

You can enjoy this link and get the information about chitwan as well.

PRAKASH SHARMA
FREELANCE TRANSLATOR OF NEPALI, HINDI, SANKSRIT AND ENGLISH LANGUAGES TO FOUR OF THE SAME
[email protected]

+977 56 530738
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Chitwan Mahotsav (Ceremony) - 2061

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »