Off topic: Travelling across Romania (7 days)
Thread poster: Fortiter
| | Fortiter
Local time: 18:32
French to Italian
1. I'm organizing a travel to Romania (Jun. 25th till Jul. 2nd) where we'll see orthodox monasteries, above all.
2. Rooms and restaurants are four, five stars.
3. Local Italian-speaking guide and Roman Catholic minister, versed in the Orthodoxy, are already asked to follow us in order to decipher the rich symbology of that religion and its monuments.
4. Departure from Genoa and Milan (not more than 50 people, however). Using plane to/from Romania and then reserved couch for domestic trips.
5. If interested and wanting more details, feel free to contact me - in Italian too - (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »
Travelling across Romania (7 days)
|You've never met a CAT tool this clever!|
Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer.
Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools.
Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free
More info »
|Translation Memory Software for Any Platform|
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value
More info »