Off topic: Travelling across Romania (7 days)
Thread poster: Fortiter
| | Fortiter
Local time: 11:08
French to Italian
1. I'm organizing a travel to Romania (Jun. 25th till Jul. 2nd) where we'll see orthodox monasteries, above all.
2. Rooms and restaurants are four, five stars.
3. Local Italian-speaking guide and Roman Catholic minister, versed in the Orthodoxy, are already asked to follow us in order to decipher the rich symbology of that religion and its monuments.
4. Departure from Genoa and Milan (not more than 50 people, however). Using plane to/from Romania and then reserved couch for domestic trips.
5. If interested and wanting more details, feel free to contact me - in Italian too - (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »
Travelling across Romania (7 days)
|memoQ translator pro|
|Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.|
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.
More info »
|Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof|
Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership.
The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.
More info »