Lydia Molea
Lydia Molea  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:20
English to German
+ ...
May 28, 2002

Dear colleagues,

I just suggested a powwow in Würzburg on July 6th, 2002. The date can be changed, of course. Anyone interested? I hope so!

All the best

Lydia

Patricia Gifford
Patricia Gifford  Identity Verified
English to German
+ ...
Sounds great! May 29, 2002

Dear Lydia,

what a great idea! Unfortunately I will be in the States on July 6, otherwise I\'d love to travel up to Würzburg (I live in Stuttgart) to meet you and many other colleagues. In case you postpone it, please keep me (us) posted. If you do meet on the 6th, let us know how it was.

Viele Grüße,

Patricia

Lydia Molea
Lydia Molea  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Date can be changed May 29, 2002

Late June or late July is possible, it depends on the people signing up. Of course, the powwow has not been approved yet (as you probably know, since it is not visible on the powwow board yet). I really do hope it will take place!

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Sounds good! May 29, 2002

Count me in - having said that, there\'s always a chance I get clobbered with a massive last-minute job...

Best regards, Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow in Würzburg

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »