Thread poster: Lydia Molea

Lydia Molea  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 04:57
English to German
+ ...
May 28, 2002

Dear colleagues,

I just suggested a powwow in W├╝rzburg on July 6th, 2002. The date can be changed, of course. Anyone interested? I hope so!

All the best

Lydia

Direct link Reply with quote

Patricia Gifford  Identity Verified
English to German
+ ...
Sounds great! May 29, 2002

Dear Lydia,

what a great idea! Unfortunately I will be in the States on July 6, otherwise I\'d love to travel up to W├╝rzburg (I live in Stuttgart) to meet you and many other colleagues. In case you postpone it, please keep me (us) posted. If you do meet on the 6th, let us know how it was.

Viele Gr├╝├če,

Patricia

Lydia Molea  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Date can be changed May 29, 2002

Late June or late July is possible, it depends on the people signing up. Of course, the powwow has not been approved yet (as you probably know, since it is not visible on the powwow board yet). I really do hope it will take place!

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Sounds good! May 29, 2002

Count me in - having said that, there\'s always a chance I get clobbered with a massive last-minute job...

Best regards, Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow in W├╝rzburg

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs