Lydia Molea
Lydia Molea  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 20:20
English to German
+ ...
Jun 1, 2002

Dear colleagues,

ProZ approved our powwow in Würzburg. For now, the date is 6. July 2002. Feel free to suggest another date that is more convinient for you. Also, we are open for suggestions concerning the agenda of the powwow.

See you soon - hopefully!

Lydia

LegalTrans D
LegalTrans D  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Member (2003)
English to German
+ ...
Powwow Würzburg not on the Events list Jun 2, 2002

Thanks for your posting about this event, Lydia. I only learned of it by accidentally taking a look at the forum.

I can\'t find this powwow on the ProZ Events page, though. Can you give us more details and post it on the Events page so we can register? Thanks!

Lydia Molea
Lydia Molea  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 20:20
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Posted Jun 3, 2002

The powwow is posted, go to Events, and then \"Powwow Board\", then Würzburg - Info. Should work. I hope we\'ll see you there.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow in Würzburg approved!

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »