Mobile menu

Off topic: Pow wow in Grenoble on January 25th
Thread poster: alvanice

Local time: 18:50
English to French
+ ...
Dec 2, 2005

Already 5 members signed up for this pow wow to be held on January 25th in Grenoble ! I have suggested to meet at the O'Callahan pub around 6pm (any other suggestions of places you know in the "vieux Grenoble" will be welcomed, specially if you think O'Callahan might be too noisy) and have dinner (only if you wish) at one of the many restaurants of that nice area of Grenoble. We can choose ethnic, traditional, italian, etc. No special topic has been set for this meeting but if any of you would like to talk about something in particular please suggest, otherwise we'll have a nice chat "à bâtons rompus". Please sign up asap, the more the merrier.

Direct link Reply with quote

Sara Freitas
Local time: 18:50
French to English
I'll be there... Dec 2, 2005

Let's see how many people we can get to come. If we have more than 7 or so, it might be nice to at least determine a couple of topics to discuss without getting too formal about it.

Maybe some of our colleagues in the Lyon area or Savoie will be able to join us!

See you there!

P.S. I always seem to go back to the same boring old restaurants, so hopefully someone will recommend a good one!

[Edited at 2005-12-02 13:31]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Pow wow in Grenoble on January 25th

Advanced search

Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »
Wake up in the Morning and see that you have sold TMs and made Money overnight

The TM Market Place for Translators
New: Our Instant TM Download
TM owners: Upload your TMs into the online database
Customers: Analyse your text & instantly download a text-specific TM
Well over 1.2 BILLION translation units

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs