Mobile menu

Pow wow in Grenoble confirmed for the 25th of January
Thread poster: alvanice

alvanice
Local time: 09:25
English to French
+ ...
Dec 9, 2005

Wednesday 25th of January confirmed for the pow wow in Grenoble. For those who come from outside Grenoble, let me know if you need accommodation. We'll meet at the O'Callahan pub place de Bérulle at 6pm. Depending on the number confirmed, I'll book at the Namesté, Indian restaurant. Any other suggestions welcome. Please confirm or sign up, this is going to be a nice evening.

Direct link Reply with quote

Robert Corner
Local time: 09:25
French to English
Accommodation offer for powwow Grenoble Jan 18, 2006

alvanice wrote:

Wednesday 25th of January confirmed for the pow wow in Grenoble. For those who come from outside Grenoble, let me know if you need accommodation. .............

I can provide a comfortable roof for 1 or 2 people for Wednesday night - but it's in a village 50 km north of Grenoble.

If you need transport to my place, I'll be returning home by car after the resto'. The problem may be Thursday - I'll be heading back to Grenoble Thursday morning early by train. I'm on the main Grenoble - Lyon train line, at Virieu.

Robert
robert.corner@laposte.net

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Pow wow in Grenoble confirmed for the 25th of January

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs