Mobile menu

Colombia is passion! (Getting ready to meet in Cartagena in March 2007?)
Thread poster: Aurora Humarán
Aurora Humarán  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:11
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 30, 2006

Ave, Prozians!

Three International Congresses of Spanish have been held so far.

The first Congress was held in Zacatecas (Mexico) in 1997, the second one in Valladolid (Spain) in 2001, and the third one in Rosario (Argentina) in 2003.

Beautiful Cartagena (Colombia) will host the IV International Congress of Spanish. Some prozians are already making plans to meet there in March 2007.

Information about the Congress (which will be opened by Nobel Prize writer Gabriel García Márquez, our 'Gabo', who else? )

Colombia is passion! and you can confirm that here:

See you in Cartagena next year!

Direct link Reply with quote

Isabel Vidigal  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:11
Member (2005)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Why not? May 30, 2006

why not have a "Spanish/Portuguese" conference??? or a Latin American conference? I would like to have a good excuse to go to Cartagena...

Jorge Payan  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:11
Member (2002)
German to Spanish
+ ...
I am fully available for helping whoever wants to visit my country May 31, 2006

The Congress, of course, has caused a lot of expectation, specially considering the efforts from every CDolombian to show an image different to that the media has built around us.

I am ready to help anybody who wants to attend the Congress, specially for how to arrive there, budget accomodations, what to do etc.

I am an "aficionado" to the history of Cartagena and will be glad to share my knowledge with people with similar interests

Please feel free of contact me.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Colombia is passion! (Getting ready to meet in Cartagena in March 2007?)

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs