October 11-13 // Rimini, IT - 3rd International Feder.Cen.Tr.I. Conference
Thread poster: José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk (X)
José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk (X)
José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk (X)  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 12:18
English to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 20, 2002

Hola//Hello//Ciao,

This might be of interest...

The 3rd International Feder.Cen.Tr.I. Conference entitled \"The Translation Industry Today: Multilingual Communication, Technology, Market Trends\" will be held from October 11-13 2002 in Rimini, Italy. The Conference will pick up where Bologna 2001 left off, bringing together language service providers and users in an ideal annual forum for discussions, presentations and meetings, enhancing and promoting p
... See more
Hola//Hello//Ciao,

This might be of interest...

The 3rd International Feder.Cen.Tr.I. Conference entitled \"The Translation Industry Today: Multilingual Communication, Technology, Market Trends\" will be held from October 11-13 2002 in Rimini, Italy. The Conference will pick up where Bologna 2001 left off, bringing together language service providers and users in an ideal annual forum for discussions, presentations and meetings, enhancing and promoting professionalism in the industry.

The International Feder.Cen.Tr.I. Conference is a key annual event for translators and anyone interested in problems relating to translation.

Their conference link is:

http://www.federcentri.org/e_convegni.htm

Take good care and happy work to all

JL
Collapse

swisstell
swisstell
Italy
Local time: 17:18
German to English
+ ...
Thanks - missing it by 3 days! Sep 20, 2002

That could have been a great thing to profit from, had I known just a bit earlier.

I am travelling from the South Tirol to Ischia that week by car and will stay in Rimini on the 8th - can no longer

adjust my program. Thanks anyway. Could have been an unexpected opportunity.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

October 11-13 // Rimini, IT - 3rd International Feder.Cen.Tr.I. Conference

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »