Mobile menu

Anyone for a double room in Edinburgh with me?
Thread poster: Stefanie Maile

Stefanie Maile  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:50
English to German
+ ...
Aug 18, 2006

Hi everybody,

I will take part in the EDI-conference as well as in the TRADOS session on Sunday 12.11.06 and I plan to stay in the non-smoker's Grassmarket Hotel which is in the city center, not far away from The Thistle (where the conference takes place).
Now is there anyone of you, preferably female, who would like to share a double room with me from Thursday 9th until Sunday 12th (= 4 nights)?
In that case it would be 38 EUR per person and night, breakfast included, plus taxes.

If this offer should suit any of you, please contact me as soon as possible via my e-mail address: as I would like to fix the matter on time.

Thank you!

Love, Stefanie

[Edited at 2006-08-18 10:48]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Anyone for a double room in Edinburgh with me?

Advanced search

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs