For those thinking about going to the Budapest conference: consider today's Wizzair fare promotion
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 02:20
SITE FOUNDER
Jan 8, 2007

Looking into making my own arrangements for travel to the Budapest conference, I noticed that Wizzair has a promotion running currently (through today). Apparently you can fly from Frankfurt to Budapest, for example, around the dates of the conference, for 0 euro (paying only taxes and fees.) The dates of the conference are Sat 28 Apr - Tue 1 May.

I have not traveled on this airline and can not vouch either way, so advice from others
... See more
Looking into making my own arrangements for travel to the Budapest conference, I noticed that Wizzair has a promotion running currently (through today). Apparently you can fly from Frankfurt to Budapest, for example, around the dates of the conference, for 0 euro (paying only taxes and fees.) The dates of the conference are Sat 28 Apr - Tue 1 May.

I have not traveled on this airline and can not vouch either way, so advice from others would be appreciated. See: http://www.wizzair.com
Collapse

Csaba Ban
Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 08:20
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Message posted to powwow list Jan 8, 2007

Hi Henry,
I posted a note on Wizzair's campaign some days ago on the powwow board.

I flew Wizzair several times and they are very reliable.

Csaba

Magda Dziadosz
Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 08:20
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Flew with this airlines before, booked my ticket to Budapest :) Jan 8, 2007

Thanks for the heads up!

I booked my ticket yesterday the 0 eventually grows since they add taxes, airport fees and even credit card fee, but still the price is very good. I flew with them before - no complaints.

See'ya all soon!

Magda

[Edited at 2007-01-08 18:32]

Gillian Searl
Gillian Searl  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:20
German to English
Frankfurt Hahn is not Frankfurt Jan 9, 2007

Hi! I just wanted to remind people that low cost airlines often fly to low cost airports. Hahn is a considerable distance away from Frankfurt so plan your stopovers and travel plans carefully!
Gillian

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

For those thinking about going to the Budapest conference: consider today's Wizzair fare promotion

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »