For those thinking about going to the Budapest conference: consider today's Wizzair fare promotion
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 03:01
SITE FOUNDER
Jan 8, 2007

Looking into making my own arrangements for travel to the Budapest conference, I noticed that Wizzair has a promotion running currently (through today). Apparently you can fly from Frankfurt to Budapest, for example, around the dates of the conference, for 0 euro (paying only taxes and fees.) The dates of the conference are Sat 28 Apr - Tue 1 May.

I have not traveled on this airline and can not vouch either way, so advice from others would be appreciated. See: http://www.wizzair.com

Direct link Reply with quote

Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 09:01
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Message posted to powwow list Jan 8, 2007

Hi Henry,
I posted a note on Wizzair's campaign some days ago on the powwow board.

I flew Wizzair several times and they are very reliable.

Csaba

Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 09:01
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Flew with this airlines before, booked my ticket to Budapest :) Jan 8, 2007

Thanks for the heads up!

I booked my ticket yesterday the 0 eventually grows since they add taxes, airport fees and even credit card fee, but still the price is very good. I flew with them before - no complaints.

See'ya all soon!

Magda

[Edited at 2007-01-08 18:32]

Gillian Searl  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 08:01
Member (2004)
German to English
Frankfurt Hahn is not Frankfurt Jan 9, 2007

Hi! I just wanted to remind people that low cost airlines often fly to low cost airports. Hahn is a considerable distance away from Frankfurt so plan your stopovers and travel plans carefully!
Gillian

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Alejandro Cavalitto[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

For those thinking about going to the Budapest conference: consider today's Wizzair fare promotion

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs