Mobile menu

For those thinking about going to the Budapest conference: consider today's Wizzair fare promotion
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 04:54
Jan 8, 2007

Looking into making my own arrangements for travel to the Budapest conference, I noticed that Wizzair has a promotion running currently (through today). Apparently you can fly from Frankfurt to Budapest, for example, around the dates of the conference, for 0 euro (paying only taxes and fees.) The dates of the conference are Sat 28 Apr - Tue 1 May.

I have not traveled on this airline and can not vouch either way, so advice from others would be appreciated. See:

Direct link Reply with quote

Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:54
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Message posted to powwow list Jan 8, 2007

Hi Henry,
I posted a note on Wizzair's campaign some days ago on the powwow board.

I flew Wizzair several times and they are very reliable.

Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:54
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Flew with this airlines before, booked my ticket to Budapest :) Jan 8, 2007

Thanks for the heads up!

I booked my ticket yesterday the 0 eventually grows since they add taxes, airport fees and even credit card fee, but still the price is very good. I flew with them before - no complaints.

See'ya all soon!

[Edited at 2007-01-08 18:32]

Gillian Searl  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:54
Member (2004)
German to English
Frankfurt Hahn is not Frankfurt Jan 9, 2007

Hi! I just wanted to remind people that low cost airlines often fly to low cost airports. Hahn is a considerable distance away from Frankfurt so plan your stopovers and travel plans carefully!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

For those thinking about going to the Budapest conference: consider today's Wizzair fare promotion

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs