John Di Rico
John Di Rico  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 16:20
Member (2006)
French to English
Apr 25, 2007

Hello fellow translators,

There's going to be a general interest conference about Turkey next week in Nice. I thought some locals might like to attend. Four Turks from Izmir are going to give a talk about the political, economic, and socio-cultural aspects of modern day Turkey.

It will be held at the EDHEC business school near the Nice international Airport, on Thursday night, May 3, at 6:30 p.m.

Please hav
... See more

There's going to be a general interest conference about Turkey next week in Nice. I thought some locals might like to attend. Four Turks from Izmir are going to give a talk about the political, economic, and socio-cultural aspects of modern day Turkey.

It will be held at the EDHEC business school near the Nice international Airport, on Thursday night, May 3, at 6:30 p.m.

Please have a look at this site for more information: http://www.jce-paysnicois.org/fr/conference--turks-behind-the-moon----mardi-27-mars.html

hope to see you there, warmest regards from Nice,

John Di Rico
Collapse

Mónica Algazi
Mónica Algazi  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 12:20
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
I wish I could attend Apr 25, 2007

But you see, there is a huge ocean in between...

Maybe next time!

Best regards,

Mónica

John Di Rico wrote:

Please have a look at this site for more information: http://www.jce-paysnicois.org/fr/conference--turks-behind-the-moon----mardi-27-mars.html

hope to see you there, warmest regards from Nice,

John Di Rico

Seadeta Osmani
Seadeta Osmani  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 16:20
English to Croatian
+ ...
Thank you! Apr 26, 2007

John, thank you for the info. Although I can't be there, I am happy to learn that such events do take place.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Conference - Turks Behind the Moon in Nice, France

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »