Mobile menu

Proz in Firenze, Italia.
Thread poster: Verónica Ducrey

Verónica Ducrey  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 04:59
English to Spanish
Dec 24, 2001

I\'m traveling to Firenze on Jan. 5. I\'ll be staying for 3 weeks doing a course in Italian language and would like to meet other colleagues living in the area. Anyone interested?

VEro

Direct link

Verónica Ducrey  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 04:59
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Replying to myself Jan 14, 2002

So sad to see there\'s been 93 hits on my message and no replies. In any case, I\'ve been in Florence for 1 week, and my cellular phone here is 389 8046376.

Potete lasciarmi un messaggio in italiano, inglese o spagnolo, mi piacerebbe fare quattro chiachere con alcuni dei traduttori toscani. Sono andata alle termi di Saturnia ieri. Incredibile!!

VEro

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Proz in Firenze, Italia.

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs