Off topic: Answers to survey
Thread poster: Heike Behl, Ph.D.

Heike Behl, Ph.D.  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:20
Member (2003)
English to German
+ ...
Jun 4, 2005

I'm translating answers to an online survey addressed to - one would think - mature, well-educated business people (although they work in the IT area, maybe that has something to do with it).

Here are some of the more informative answers (in German, if one might call it that):

ewrbt

nbu6ztf7u6fff7iu6 zt tf tfzg v u

juhu juhjuhm polop

And my absolute favorite:
hahaha hihihi huhuh hohoh lolo lolo lolo po po popel

For those of you who don't know German: "popel" is "booger".
Can't you just see this person's brain churning away to come up with this chain of associations? It's safe to assume that he was quite satisfied with the result, since the chain stops here and he had nothing to more to add.

BTW, the respondent who gave the last answer provided similarly edifying answers to every single question! And that probably during well-paid working hours...

[Edited at 2005-06-04 18:26]

Direct link Reply with quote

Derek Gill Franßen  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 17:20
German to English
+ ...
nbu6ztf7u6fff7iu6 zt tf tfzg v u Jun 4, 2005

Have you tried posting "nbu6ztf7u6fff7iu6 zt tf tfzg v u" in KudoZ yet? I suppose it's good if your charging per line.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Answers to survey

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs