Mobile menu

Off topic: It introduces the word that you want to translate, presses on the button and it already is.
Thread poster: Timothy Barton

Timothy Barton
Local time: 06:25
Member (2006)
French to English
+ ...
Jun 9, 2005

That's what llenguavalencianasi's website claims to do (http://www.llenguavalencianasi.com/buscar_ang.htm).

You should all be getting worried. It's translating automatically, so nobody needs to bother paying translators and we'll all be out of jobs.

[Edited at 2005-06-09 20:48]

[Edited at 2005-06-09 20:49]

Direct link Reply with quote

Victor Dewsbery  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 05:25
German to English
+ ...
Translate the world, it says on the site. Jun 9, 2005

It flunked on "Baubeschreibung"

Did no better on "feet".
Didn't know "break" either.
It managed "hand" (which is apparently "ma" in Valencian).
The only languages it offers are English and "Valencian".

The site claims to have a massive 485 words.
Wow, I'm trembling in my boots.

Timothy Barton
Local time: 06:25
Member (2006)
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Here are all the languages it does, with the number of words it has Jun 9, 2005

http://www.llenguavalencianasi.com/buscar_00.htm

According to them I can speak 7 languages: English, French, Catalan, Spanish, Occitan..... and Valencian and Balearic. I wonder whether I can also count American, Canadian, Australian, Belgian, Roussellonese, Argentinian, Uruguayan, Andalusian and several other languages in which I can communicate perfectly well?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

It introduces the word that you want to translate, presses on the button and it already is.

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs