Off topic: A collection of word oddities and trivia
Thread poster: Daniela Zambrini
For one of those days when you feel curious or simply bored...
- Uncommon double letters; triple letters; quadruple letters
- Typewriter words; consecutive consonants
- Misspelled words; pangrams
- Beautiful words; most frequent appearance of each letter
- Long words
- Long words (place names)
- Long words (chemical names)
- Plurals; Scrabble
- Mathematics; the Bible
- Names of people which became words
- French words; interjections
- Last words (alphabetically arranged)
- Italian words
| | xxxPuicz
Local time: 12:04
Swedish to English
True: thanks for the info Daniela!
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »
A collection of word oddities and trivia
|Protemos translation business management system |
|Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!|
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.
More info »
|Anycount & Translation Office 3000|
|Translation Office 3000|
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.
More info »