Off topic: A collection of word oddities and trivia
Thread poster: Daniela Zambrini
For one of those days when you feel curious or simply bored...
- Uncommon double letters; triple letters; quadruple letters
- Typewriter words; consecutive consonants
- Misspelled words; pangrams
- Beautiful words; most frequent appearance of each letter
- Long words
- Long words (place names)
- Long words (chemical names)
- Plurals; Scrabble
- Mathematics; the Bible
- Names of people which became words
- French words; interjections
- Last words (alphabetically arranged)
- Italian words
| | xxxPuicz
Local time: 23:00
Swedish to English
True: thanks for the info Daniela!
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »
A collection of word oddities and trivia
|BaccS – Business Accounting Software|
|Modern desktop project management for freelance translators|
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!
More info »
|PerfectIt consistency checker|
|Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy|
PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.
More info »