Direct link Reply with quote

Evi Wollinger  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 23:33
Member (2003)
German to English
+ ...
so funny... Feb 13, 2006

Thank you for posting this link! I already got this last week from my sister in Germany - kids and I watched it many times!

JaneTranslates  Identity Verified
Puerto Rico
Local time: 18:33
Member (2005)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Special reader needed? Feb 13, 2006

I clicked on the link and was taken to the site but nothing happened. Do I need some special program to be able to see this?

OK, now I see it. Hilarious! Sorry, I guess I was just impatient. It took nearly 10 minutes to download.

[Edited at 2006-02-13 20:37]

Stephanie Diaz
English to Spanish
need flash player Feb 13, 2006

JaneTranslates wrote:

I clicked on the link and was taken to the site but nothing happened. Do I need some special program to be able to see this?

Jane,
I didn't see any thing at first either, but then right-clicked on the link and selected "save target as..."

it saves the flash movie in your computer, when the download is ready, press open... and enjoy!

JaneTranslates  Identity Verified
Puerto Rico
Local time: 18:33
Member (2005)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Thanks, Stephanie Feb 13, 2006

Stephanie Díaz wrote:

JaneTranslates wrote:

Jane,
I didn't see any thing at first either, but then right-clicked on the link and selected "save target as..."

it saves the flash movie in your computer, when the download is ready, press open... and enjoy!

I finally saw it without having to right-click, but I'm glad you told me about that. I'll remember it in the future.

tectranslate ITS GmbH
Local time: 23:33
German
+ ...
MPEG version Feb 21, 2006

Here's the video as a downloadable MPEG file that can be played in Windows Media Player without plugins or similar:
http://video.greatestjournal.com/node/4279

lingomania
Local time: 08:33
Italian to English
Error? Apr 22, 2007

tectranslate wrote:

Here's the video as a downloadable MPEG file that can be played in Windows Media Player without plugins or similar:
http://video.greatestjournal.com/node/4279

The page won't open for me..............

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The importance of understanding another language

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs