Thread poster: Language Aide Pvt. Ltd. - Translation & Interpreting Agency

Language Aide Pvt. Ltd. - Translation & Interpreting Agency
India
Local time: 03:52
English to Hindi
+ ...
Mar 11, 2007

Hey,

I just got this link where you can see \'Hello\' and other greetings translated in more than 800 languages.

http://www.elite.net/~runner/jennifers/hello.htm

Interesting

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-03-12 01:16]

Direct link Reply with quote

Melzie
Local time: 23:22
French to English
+ ...
Hello to you too Mar 11, 2007

you have just given me an excellent addition to my time eating/thinking time sites.
I had some fun comparing the langueges I know have shared roots e.g. Breton/Welsh. I'll wait to go further when I've got a tricky word to find and I need to think out of the box!
Thanks

satish krishna itikela  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 03:52
Member (2011)
English to Telugu
+ ...
"Very interesting" Mar 12, 2007

Hi Language Aide,

Thank you very much for displaying such a great and interesting site link. I really appreciate such a great effort to reveal this link to all.

Regards,
Satish.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

'Hello' in more than 800 languages

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs