Thread poster: Fabio Descalzi

Fabio Descalzi  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 12:04
Member (2004)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 28, 2007

The International Powwow Day was greatly opened with this event in Thailand, organized by the Royal Institute.
It was shown live in internet. Most of it spoken in Thai, with PPT presentations in English. Among the first speakers was Henry Dotterer, via teleconference.
A good chance to see something important, in a very important date.

I want to say "Thank you" to the persons involved in the organization of this happening.

Thanks to Maneeratana Sawasdiwat Na Ayutthaya, username maneeratana, http://www.proz.com/profile/727046 - the organizer of the first Powwow of this Translator Day 2007.

(and thanks to Romina too, she coordinated this Powwow-marathon worldwide and gave the much-needed notice to us!)

[Edited at 2007-09-28 03:19]

Direct link Reply with quote

Fabio Descalzi  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 12:04
Member (2004)
German to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
The page of the event for the world Sep 28, 2007

http://mmd.rmutp.ac.th/

Niraja Nanjundan  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:34
German to English
Thanks, Fabio Sep 28, 2007

It's great to hear about this event. I visited Thailand earlier on this year and loved it - a wonderful place! Unfortunately, I don't know much about the topic of this forum.

Yes, Romina is doing a great job. I'm looking forward to the powwow here tomorrow!

Best regards,
Niraja

Maneeratana Sawasdiwat Na Ayutthaya  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:04
English to Thai
Translation for Migrants and Minorities Sep 28, 2007

The topic is quite new in Thailand. We need both quantity and quality.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation for Migrants and Minorities in Thailand

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums