Mobile menu

Off topic: Beginners' Arabic
Thread poster: Continental Translations

Continental Translations
Local time: 16:40
English to Albanian
+ ...
Apr 24, 2005

I am currently learning Arabic and have only just managed to get my head around the alphabet at the moment (I am British just to let you know.)

I am trying to look for a website forum for students of Arabic who can ask for professional help. Also, I am looking for basic chatrooms, in which I can practise Arabic?

Anybody know of any good websites?

Direct link Reply with quote

Robert Tucker
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:40
German to English
+ ...
Friends Abroad Apr 24, 2005

I just checked and found 250 willing to help with Arabic in exchange for some help with English

Nesrin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:40
English to Arabic
+ ...
useful website May 12, 2005

I've just come across this website
- there's a lot of information on the Arabic language there that may interest you. Apparently the also offer free online courses in Arabic, though I have no idea how good they are.

Hope that helps!

By the way, if you have any specific Arabic-related queries, it may be more useful to post them on the "Arabic" Forum here on Proz.

Good luck!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Beginners' Arabic

Advanced search

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs