Mobile menu

Call for native speakers of English
Thread poster: sverbern
Mar 21, 2006

Dear all,

I am a researcher in the field of computational linguistics. Currently, I am looking for native speakers of English to participate in an experiment. This experiment is conducted over the Internet.

You don't need any specific knowledge other than understanding and speaking English at a native level. The first task will take you around 15 minutes. After this task, you can decide whether you want to continue the experiment.

The tasks involve reading texts and formulating questions and answers.

If you are willing to help me, then please go to my web site at and click on 'Participate' in the menu on the left.
A step-by-step explanation of the task is given to you once you started the experiment.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email me.

Thank you very much,
Suzan Verberne

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Call for native speakers of English

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs