Mobile menu

Help request: Mayakovsky, Khrenov’s Story of Kuznetsktroy and the People of Kuznetsk
Thread poster: xxxM_S
xxxM_S
English to Russian
Nov 25, 2008

Does someone have a published literary translation? I would greatly appreciate your help if you scan at least first page of it and send me (I will tell you my email via private message). Thanks a lot!

Direct link Reply with quote

Vladimir Dubisskiy  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:21
English to Russian
+ ...
try here Nov 25, 2008

I put in Google the following:

о кузнецкстрое и людях кузнецка текст

and got the very first entry:

http://www.a4format.ru/book-titles.php?lt=204&author=47&dtls_books=1&title=1218&submenu=1

Text should be there but my adobe does not work properly - i hope it will work for you.

M_S wrote:

Does someone have a published literary translation? I would greatly appreciate your help if you scan at least first page of it and send me (I will tell you my email via private message). Thanks a lot!

[Edited at 2008-11-25 21:04 GMT]

xxxM_S
English to Russian
TOPIC STARTER
Mayakovsky - translation Nov 26, 2008

I've asked about a translation (into English), not the Russian text.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help request: Mayakovsky, Khrenov’s Story of Kuznetsktroy and the People of Kuznetsk

Advanced search

Translation news

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs