Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]
Poetry translation job: should I accept it?
Thread poster: Teresa G. (X)
culture
culture
Local time: 01:23
English
+ ...
what's translation? Mar 26, 2009

dear.
in my knowen , translator needs to curious about life , deals with people,therfore he must be gregariuos , able to handle himself calmly and confidently from one language to another. if i was in your place, i accept , as it has been said'' a little done is better nothing" you have the right try as ther was no 100% perfect, more than that i have learned that a poem named ((la capra)) had been translated from itilian to french by five translators with differents skills , styles , spe
... See more
dear.
in my knowen , translator needs to curious about life , deals with people,therfore he must be gregariuos , able to handle himself calmly and confidently from one language to another. if i was in your place, i accept , as it has been said'' a little done is better nothing" you have the right try as ther was no 100% perfect, more than that i have learned that a poem named ((la capra)) had been translated from itilian to french by five translators with differents skills , styles , speechs.
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poetry translation job: should I accept it?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »