Message to M. Desgagné
Thread poster: CLS Lexi-tech

CLS Lexi-tech
Local time: 18:20
Member (2004)
English to Italian
+ ...
Mar 1, 2002

I am sorry to take up public space with a personal announcement, but a Proz.com member has contacted me. I have been trying to reply to the email address, but the message keeps coming back to me.

Could the member please send me his correct email address?

thanks

paola l m

Direct link Reply with quote

Erika Pavelka  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:20
French to English
Me too! Mar 2, 2002

Hi Paola,

He contacted me too (he isn\'t a ProZ member; he\'s an author) and my reply to him also bounced. I think he must have entered a fake e-mail on purpose, probably so he wouldn\'t get spam.

Too bad for him then. He isn\'t going to find a translator that way!

Erika

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-03-02 14:35 ]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Message to M. Desgagné

Advanced search

Translation news

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs