Mobile menu

Hi, anyone want to share any poetry, short story or essay?
Thread poster: Abdul Mukhid

Abdul Mukhid  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:03
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Mar 1, 2004

Do you want to share your work online. Here is one of the good site along with viewers' rate
It's free. Just try

Direct link Reply with quote
suisola  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
A great English poet Apr 21, 2004

If you want to read excellent poetry have a go at John Donne's. He was a 17th century poet (the chief exponent of the so-called Metaphysical Poets). Words cannot describe what that man wrote, but "perfect" would be just fine. You can find his works by just typing in his name (there are thousands of sites devoted to him). I strongly recommend you his "Valedictions". I hope you enjoy (sure you'll do). Susana.

Jaume Muñoz
Local time: 16:03
English to Spanish
+ ...
John Donne May 10, 2004

Indeed. John Donne has a wonderful poem called "The Flea".

"MARK but this flea, and mark in this,
How little that which thou deniest me is" (...)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Hi, anyone want to share any poetry, short story or essay?

Advanced search

Translation news PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs