Mobile menu

Stipendium f├╝r Literatur├╝bersetzerInnen in Berlin
Thread poster: Michael Pauls

Michael Pauls
Germany
Local time: 01:09
English to German
Mar 10, 2004

Die Senatsverwaltung f├╝r Wissenschaft, Forschung und Kultur vergibt auch 2004 Arbeitsstipendien an Berliner ├ťbersetzerinnen und ├ťbersetzer.

Infos + Anmeldung:

http://www.kultur.berlin.de/cgi-bin/frames.pl?http://www.kultur.berlin.de/1_aktuell/inhalt/1_presse/1_kultur/2004/040310Uebersetzer.htm

Direct link Reply with quote

Roomy Naqvy  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 05:39
English to Hindi
+ ...
Thanks to a fellow Moderator Mar 10, 2004

I would like to thank Ms. Alison Riddell-Kachur, a fellow Moderator, for her help in telling me the English version of this post. I moderate the Literature forum but I do not know German.

Thanks, Alison.

Michael Pauls
Germany
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
Sorry! Mar 10, 2004

Roomy, I meant to post this in the German forum. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Michael

Nedzad Selmanovic
English to Bosnian
+ ...
sharing Mar 10, 2004

Could you be so kind and share it with other fellow translators. Thanks in advance for your time.

Roomy Naqvy wrote:

I would like to thank Ms. Alison Riddell-Kachur, a fellow Moderator, for her help in telling me the English version of this post. I moderate the Literature forum but I do not know German.

Thanks, Alison.

Roomy Naqvy  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 05:39
English to Hindi
+ ...
Alison's English version Mar 10, 2004

Here's a rough translation. It's about working grants for translators....

"The senate adminstration office for science, research and culture is also issuing working stipendiums (grants) to Berlin-based translators in 2004

Information and registration:"

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Stipendium f├╝r Literatur├╝bersetzerInnen in Berlin

Advanced search

Translation news

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
D├ęj├á Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why D├ęj├á Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs