Stipendium für LiteraturübersetzerInnen in Berlin
Thread poster: Michael Pauls
Michael Pauls
Michael Pauls
Germany
Local time: 22:14
English to German
Mar 10, 2004

Die Senatsverwaltung für Wissenschaft, Forschung und Kultur vergibt auch 2004 Arbeitsstipendien an Berliner Übersetzerinnen und Übersetzer.

Infos + Anmeldung:

See more
Die Senatsverwaltung für Wissenschaft, Forschung und Kultur vergibt auch 2004 Arbeitsstipendien an Berliner Übersetzerinnen und Übersetzer.

Infos + Anmeldung:

http://www.kultur.berlin.de/cgi-bin/frames.pl?http://www.kultur.berlin.de/1_aktuell/inhalt/1_presse/1_kultur/2004/040310Uebersetzer.htm
Collapse

Roomy Naqvy
Roomy Naqvy  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 01:44
English to Hindi
+ ...
Thanks to a fellow Moderator Mar 10, 2004

I would like to thank Ms. Alison Riddell-Kachur, a fellow Moderator, for her help in telling me the English version of this post. I moderate the Literature forum but I do not know German.

Thanks, Alison.

Michael Pauls
Michael Pauls
Germany
Local time: 22:14
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
Sorry! Mar 10, 2004

Roomy, I meant to post this in the German forum. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Michael

sharing Mar 10, 2004

Could you be so kind and share it with other fellow translators. Thanks in advance for your time.

Roomy Naqvy wrote:

I would like to thank Ms. Alison Riddell-Kachur, a fellow Moderator, for her help in telling me the English version of this post. I moderate the Literature forum but I do not know German.

Thanks, Alison.

Roomy Naqvy
Roomy Naqvy  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 01:44
English to Hindi
+ ...
Alison's English version Mar 10, 2004

Here's a rough translation. It's about working grants for translators....

"The senate adminstration office for science, research and culture is also issuing working stipendiums (grants) to Berlin-based translators in 2004

Information and registration:"

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Stipendium für LiteraturübersetzerInnen in Berlin

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »