Thread poster: Atenea Acevedo (X)
Atenea Acevedo (X)
Atenea Acevedo (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:27
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 23, 2004

Hi, all,

I'm searching for a Spanish version of Maya Angelou's "The Rock Cries Out to Us Today"... does anybody have a bilingual edition or a Spanish version? I haven't been able to find it in my country, nor on the Internet, so I'm not even sure it's been translated.

Many thanks in advance!
Atenea

Atenea Acevedo (X)
Atenea Acevedo (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:27
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Link to Angelou's in Spanish Apr 23, 2004

Enrique Cavalitto was very kind in posting this link to Curtis W. Long's website where he found the Spanish version of the poem I was looking for (and he did it after midnight, right after my request for help came up in the Spanish forum, thanks, Quique!).

In case anybody else is intere
... See more
Enrique Cavalitto was very kind in posting this link to Curtis W. Long's website where he found the Spanish version of the poem I was looking for (and he did it after midnight, right after my request for help came up in the Spanish forum, thanks, Quique!).

In case anybody else is interested, here's the link:
http://www.curtiswlong.com/translations_poems_angelou.htm

A.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for Maya Angelou in Spanish

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »