Thread poster: alitalia
alitalia
alitalia
United States
Local time: 06:55
Italian to English
+ ...
May 6, 2002

A rather well known etiquette expert once insisted that I provide her with a translation for \'semifreddo.\" Alas, I was unable to meet her demand. It\'s somewhat like the attempt to translate \"girl scout cookies.\" Buon lavoro! Patrizia

whoops, I meant this to be added to either the untranslatable postings site or to the expressions in only one language site, and somehow my semifreddo is out here all alone. My mistake and I apologize to all.

[ This Message was edi
... See more
A rather well known etiquette expert once insisted that I provide her with a translation for \'semifreddo.\" Alas, I was unable to meet her demand. It\'s somewhat like the attempt to translate \"girl scout cookies.\" Buon lavoro! Patrizia

whoops, I meant this to be added to either the untranslatable postings site or to the expressions in only one language site, and somehow my semifreddo is out here all alone. My mistake and I apologize to all.

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-05-06 20:37 ]
Collapse

MJ Barber
MJ Barber  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:55
Spanish to English
+ ...
semifreddo Jul 17, 2002

I\'ve seen it in an English cookbook (Jamie Oliver) as semi-freddo.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Ah! Il semifreddo

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »