help! trying to find online translation of luis martin santos "tiempo de silencio"
Thread poster: sbear84
sbear84
English to Spanish
Oct 24, 2006

hi, i was wondering if anyone knows where i can find an online english translation of 'tiempo de silencio' known in english as 'time of silence,' by the spanish author - Luis Martin Santos i need it urgently.

the help would be most appreciated,

thanks,

steph

Direct link Reply with quote

Cécile Lambert
Local time: 22:47
Italian to French
+ ...
Amazon Oct 24, 2006

hello Steph,

I don't think you'll be able to find it online because there are some copyright on this book, but on Amazon (here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0231069855/ref=sib_dp_pt/104-2838827-5396728#reader-link), you can read part of the first chapter.
Hope it helps...

Cécile

sbear84
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
thanks Oct 24, 2006

hey cecile, thanks for your help but i need the a full translation. however, i appreciate your help and the link.

steph

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

help! trying to find online translation of luis martin santos "tiempo de silencio"

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs