Mobile menu

help! trying to find online translation of luis martin santos "tiempo de silencio"
Thread poster: sbear84
English to Spanish
Oct 24, 2006

hi, i was wondering if anyone knows where i can find an online english translation of 'tiempo de silencio' known in english as 'time of silence,' by the spanish author - Luis Martin Santos i need it urgently.

the help would be most appreciated,

Direct link Reply with quote

Cécile Lambert
Local time: 16:02
Italian to French
+ ...
Amazon Oct 24, 2006

hello Steph,

I don't think you'll be able to find it online because there are some copyright on this book, but on Amazon (here:, you can read part of the first chapter.
Hope it helps...

English to Spanish
thanks Oct 24, 2006

hey cecile, thanks for your help but i need the a full translation. however, i appreciate your help and the link.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

help! trying to find online translation of luis martin santos "tiempo de silencio"

Advanced search

Translation news

Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs