Looking for a english-Lithuanian law dictionary
Thread poster: Ester Vidal (X)
Ester Vidal (X)
Ester Vidal (X)
Local time: 11:29
English to Catalan
+ ...
Oct 3, 2003

I am looking for a good online english lithuanian law/business dictionary, in order to translate a contract "Provision of module handling system (MHS)". It would be perfect if it already exists a lithuanian translation.
Tnanks!

Vidmantas Stilius
Vidmantas Stilius  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:29
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
In memoriam
English-Lithuanian law/business dictionary Oct 3, 2003

Dear Ester,
I'm afraid there is no *good* EN>LT law or business online dictionary, but the general dictionary might be of some us
http://alkonas.fotonija.lt

(I hope it is not down again)

Regards
Vidmantas

Ernestas Lomsargis
Ernestas Lomsargis  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:29
English to Lithuanian
In memoriam
Just ask Oct 3, 2003

Anyway, please feel free to ask KudoZ questions in English-Lithuanian language pair or drop an e-mail if you wish.
I have recently issued printed English-Lithuanian law dictionary, so I'll be glad to pick necessary terms.

Good luck!

Ernestas

Ester Vidal (X)
Ester Vidal (X)
Local time: 11:29
English to Catalan
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Oct 4, 2003

Thanks for your help.
As you maybe thought, I am not going to do the translation myself, as I cannot speak or write Lithuanian at all.
One friend of mine from Lithuania has to translate this kind of document for a university tesis, and she asked me if I kenw some dictionaries, that's why I have asked you.
Of course, it would be perfect to find the same document in Lithuanian, but she is not able to find something similar, seems to be a very new document.
Again, thanks
... See more
Thanks for your help.
As you maybe thought, I am not going to do the translation myself, as I cannot speak or write Lithuanian at all.
One friend of mine from Lithuania has to translate this kind of document for a university tesis, and she asked me if I kenw some dictionaries, that's why I have asked you.
Of course, it would be perfect to find the same document in Lithuanian, but she is not able to find something similar, seems to be a very new document.
Again, thanks for your time and have a nice weekend!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Kristina Radziulyte[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a english-Lithuanian law dictionary

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »