4 Lithuanian words
Thread poster: Evert DELOOF-SYS

Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 21:33
English to Dutch
+ ...
Sep 22, 2004

I received a CMR (transportation document)from a client on which a driver mentioned 4 or 5 words when accepting the goods to be carried in - most probably- Lithuanian, but I can't read them clearly.
Anyone willing to have a look at it soonest? I can send the scanned document immediately.

Can't post this as a KudoZ question as I can't read it nor as a job as this is something that should only take a few seconds...

Much obliged,

Evert Deloof-Sys
jazyk@skynet.be

Direct link Reply with quote

Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 21:33
English to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Many thanks for the replies! Sep 22, 2004

Many thanks to those of you who replied.
I'm sure the riddle will be solved very soon now!
So I don't think I need anymore help.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Kristina Radziulyte[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

4 Lithuanian words

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs