Mobile menu

Seeking profiles of localizers for feature article
Thread poster: Colin Brayton

Colin Brayton  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:47
Arabic to English
+ ...
Feb 21, 2002

I am a freelance journalist and ProZ member interested in writing a feature article on software and Web site localization and cultural consulting for an American monthly magazine. I write frequently on globalization issues from the point of view of cyberspace knowledge workers like us; see http://www.talisma.com/press/articles/NewsView.asp?NewsID=199 for an example. If you are interested in participating, please respond, or e-mail to techscribe@earthlink.net with the subject line \"Translator Profile.\" Tell me a little about your background and interests, at and outside of work, or point me to your ProZ profile.
[addsig]

Direct link Reply with quote

Rafa Lombardino
United States
Local time: 04:47
Member (2005)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Translator Profile Feb 21, 2002

Hello, Colin. I read your forum and became interested, since we\'re on the same business. I mean, you\'re a journalist AND a translator just like me.

You can view my information at FOREINGWORD or PROZ .

I have translated two books about computer software and I\'m also a technician in the computing area, since I\'ve completed a high school tecnical course.

So, if you need my help, you can contact me at rafa_traducao@hotmail.com or translator@rafaela.com. Please, write to both for me to get your message with no delay.

I\'m waiting for your answer.

Rafaela Machado Lombardino

Golden View  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 19:47
Member (2002)
English to Chinese
+ ...
May I participate? Aug 5, 2002

I represent a translation and localization agency in China, we\'re experienced in software/website localization, as well as cultural consulting.

Our company URL: http://www.gvlocalization.com.

My e-address is Ryan@gvlocalization.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ryan Zhao

Golden View Inc.

China

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Seeking profiles of localizers for feature article

Advanced search

Quiick
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs