Who has worked with Adobe Audition?
Thread poster: xxxBrandis
xxxBrandis
Local time: 16:57
English to German
+ ...
Jan 15, 2004

Hi!
Who has worked with Adobe Audition, and can tell me something about it. I had downloaded this from http://www.adobe.com imagining, that it is somekind of voice synchronizing tool and would be help in multi-casting and voice streaming, But after the installation, nothing ever happens.

would be much obliged for all hints.
Bandi


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxBrandis
Local time: 16:57
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thank you all for your understanding Jan 16, 2004

S.R.Bandi wrote:

Hi!
Who has worked with Adobe Audition, and can tell me something about it. I had downloaded this from http://www.adobe.com imagining, that it is somekind of voice synchronizing tool and would be help in multi-casting and voice streaming, But after the installation, nothing ever happens.

would be much obliged for all hints.
Bandi
I had meant to inquire, about this particular tool from Adobe, known as Audition.
Bandi


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Roberta Anderson  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 16:57
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Check online documentation Jan 16, 2004

Did you check the various documents available online for it, at http://www.adobe.com/products/audition/overview.html, including introductory movies? They might be helpful.
Roberta


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxBrandis
Local time: 16:57
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
couldn´t get the prog to running Jan 16, 2004

Roberta Anderson wrote:

Did you check the various documents available online for it, at http://www.adobe.com/products/audition/overview.html, including introductory movies? They might be helpful.
Roberta
Hi! Thank you. Foundthe documentation on the Adobe website. But the programm gets out after starting it. I do not see any editing environment ( basically it is used to advancedc editing of auto / Video files, atleast that what the description says) My comp is not the trouble, because I run various programms and it is one of the latest comps, a full-fledged Multimedia machine. I wonder why.

Shall be very thankful if anyone with working experience could help.
Thank you Bandi


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Fernando Toledo  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:57
German to Spanish
Vegas Jan 16, 2004

the best Video editing software if you want to apply Audio in it is "Vegas".
If you want to write inside the film "subtitel" you will need a Plugin, normally are VSTs plugins and they can be used in almost all Prof. sofware.


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxBrandis
Local time: 16:57
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you shall get it Jan 16, 2004

Toledo wrote:

the best Video editing software if you want to apply Audio in it is "Vegas".
If you want to write inside the film "subtitel" you will need a Plugin, normally are VSTs plugins and they can be used in almost all Prof. sofware.

Thank you I shall get hold of it, and the BST-Plun-in.
Bandi


Direct link Reply with quote
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Who has worked with Adobe Audition?

Advanced search






memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »



All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs