Niina Lahokoski  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 10:34
Member (2008)
English to Finnish
+ ...
Apr 28, 2013

Hello all!
I'm trying to come up with a little slogan for my business card. I have an idea or two I would like to bounce off of native speakers of English, in order to get feedback about possible negative connotations, whether the ideas are catchy/funny/clumsy/boring or simply don't work etc. What I'm looking for are your first impressions and personal opinions!
I would prefer to keep things private (and confidential!) for now, so if you're interested in helping, please send me a me
... See more
Hello all!
I'm trying to come up with a little slogan for my business card. I have an idea or two I would like to bounce off of native speakers of English, in order to get feedback about possible negative connotations, whether the ideas are catchy/funny/clumsy/boring or simply don't work etc. What I'm looking for are your first impressions and personal opinions!
I would prefer to keep things private (and confidential!) for now, so if you're interested in helping, please send me a message through my profile page.
Thanks!

[Edited at 2013-04-28 20:46 GMT]
Collapse

Niina Lahokoski
Niina Lahokoski  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 10:34
Member (2008)
English to Finnish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Apr 30, 2013

A big thanks to those who already responded! As the opinions seem to vary a bit, I would be grateful for some more to get a better idea.

Sarah McDowell
Sarah McDowell  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 02:34
Member (2012)
Russian to English
+ ...
I would be happy to help Apr 30, 2013

I am interested in seeing your ideas and offering my suggestions.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Slogan ideas, feedback from native English speakers appreciated

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »