Triston Goodwin
Triston Goodwin  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:31
Spanish to English
+ ...
Nov 29, 2015

Hi!

Would anyone here be interested in a webinar/training course on how I use YouTube to find direct clients? I'm putting the webinar together now and would probably be ready next week if anyone is interested.

Basically, there are ways to optimize a YouTube video so that it appears in the normal Google search results page. This can help you (and your site) stand out from among all the other links on the page. I've been doing this for about a year now and have been very
... See more
Hi!

Would anyone here be interested in a webinar/training course on how I use YouTube to find direct clients? I'm putting the webinar together now and would probably be ready next week if anyone is interested.

Basically, there are ways to optimize a YouTube video so that it appears in the normal Google search results page. This can help you (and your site) stand out from among all the other links on the page. I've been doing this for about a year now and have been very pleased with the results (180 views over the past year, leading to 18 new clients).

The process can be a little complicated, but I am confident that you won't have any trouble with it once you see how it's done and I will be there explaining the entire process, step by step.

Let me know if any of you are interested. I'll post a link to a signup form once I put it together ^_^
Collapse

Hebat-Allah El Ashmawy
Hebat-Allah El Ashmawy  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 22:31
Italian to Arabic
+ ...
Interesting subject Nov 29, 2015

Hi,
yes, I am interested in this trend. How can I join your webinar?

Triston Goodwin
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Webinar Nov 30, 2015

I have a signup form on my site, but it's set up for another webinar right now (unless you want to learn how to optimize and rank video game videos on YouTube ^_^). I was thinking this Tuesday at 7 pm GMT

You can find all the ones that I currently have planned here: http://www.opl10nt9n.com/webinars.html

Triston Goodwin
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Quick test run tonight Nov 30, 2015

I'm going to do a test run in about 5 hours if anyone would like to stop by. I want to make sure that my software is configured correctly.

YouTube SEO Webinar - November 30, 5 pm MST (GMT -7:00)

http://www.opl10nt9n.com/youtube-seo-webinar.html

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to use YouTube to find clients - a Webinar

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »