Anthony Veretyuk
Anthony Veretyuk
Russian Federation
Local time: 17:18
English to Russian
+ ...
Feb 11, 2017

Hello everybody.
I have a problem as follows: MemoQ 2015 (fresh windows fresh memoq installation) make the fist letter in the segment capital in about 50% of segments. When I use insertion of a TB term and type the end of the word or type a space after the word it does not make the first letter capital. When using F4 to insert assembled hit when the segment consists of 1-2 words is does not capitalize the first letter too and moreover it does not capitalize it when I put a space somewhere
... See more
Hello everybody.
I have a problem as follows: MemoQ 2015 (fresh windows fresh memoq installation) make the fist letter in the segment capital in about 50% of segments. When I use insertion of a TB term and type the end of the word or type a space after the word it does not make the first letter capital. When using F4 to insert assembled hit when the segment consists of 1-2 words is does not capitalize the first letter too and moreover it does not capitalize it when I put a space somewhere (as it was in MemoQ 2014).

Autocorrection settings: Everything is ON. As it should be.
Oh, yes! I speak aboaut the segments where the source is Capital.

Restart, reconfirm previous segment, reinsert assembled hit - so not help. The problem persists.

Capitalization in typing the whole word is OK. The problem is with term insertion.
Any suggestions?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ 2015 first letter capitalization issue

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »