MetaTexis not recognising Diagram within Word document.
Thread poster: Michaela Gallo
Michaela Gallo
Michaela Gallo  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:24
German to English
+ ...
Dec 20, 2011

Hi there,

I am trying to translate a Word document which contains a diagram within the body of the 'active document area'. Obviously MetaTexis deals with the diagram in a separate text area to the main text, as with footnotes etc, but every time the program asks me if I want to go to the next document area, and I click yes, it reverts every time back to the start of the 'active document area', effectively leaving the diagram untranslated.

I have been trying this several
... See more
Hi there,

I am trying to translate a Word document which contains a diagram within the body of the 'active document area'. Obviously MetaTexis deals with the diagram in a separate text area to the main text, as with footnotes etc, but every time the program asks me if I want to go to the next document area, and I click yes, it reverts every time back to the start of the 'active document area', effectively leaving the diagram untranslated.

I have been trying this several times in a row, and still no success. Can anyone help me with it?

Thanks in advance
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MetaTexis not recognising Diagram within Word document.

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »