Mobile menu

Moneygram
Thread poster: Marcela García

Marcela García  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:28
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 4, 2003

I would like to ask if anybody has used Moneygram for getting payed for translations. I was thinking about using Moneygram in order to receive payment from direct clients who don\'t use company checks.

Paypal is not working for me for I cannot withdraw funds from my country.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Marcela

Direct link Reply with quote

DGK T-I  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:28
Member (2003)
Georgian to English
+ ...
Haven't used it yet but it appears to be reputable Apr 4, 2003

It has fairly widespread agents in the UK, including one sited in a well known bank in my city, which I thought was an encouraging sign of respectability.

They say their charges are usually lower than western union, although in the case I checked there wasn\'t a lot of difference.

I\'ve noticed a number of proz members who were expressing discontent with PayPal in the forums were saying that they were going to (or already had?) use Moneygram instead, so it will be interesting to hear their experience.

-When I said I\'d read that some people were using/considering using Moneygram instead of PayPal, I wonder if they actually said MoneyBookers & I misremembered.

[ This Message was edited by: giulik on 2003-04-12 20:15]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Moneygram

Advanced search

Translation news

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs