Thread poster: Αlban SHPΑTΑ

Αlban SHPΑTΑ  Identity Verified
Albania
Partial member (2008)
English to Albanian
+ ...
May 21, 2008

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if other Moneybookers users are facing the same problem as me. I can't log into Moneybookers. When I click the Login button, I have a HTTP 500 - Internal server error message. Nothing displayed. https://www.moneybookers.com/app/login.pl

I have tried to access my account using other connections but I face the same problem.

Thanks for any feedback or advice!

Direct link Reply with quote

Maxim Kazartsev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 21:10
English to Russian
It was a temporary downtime May 21, 2008

Hello!

I had the same problem yesterday's evening trying to log in to my account at Moneybookers. Their website loaded too slowly - approximately one from ten login attempts succeeded.

I suppose it was a temporary downtime of the server because now Moneybookers works Ok - I can log in and do everything I need.

Αlban SHPΑTΑ  Identity Verified
Albania
Partial member (2008)
English to Albanian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! May 21, 2008

Thanks for your reply, Maxim!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Moneybookers log-in problem

Advanced search

Translation news

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs