https://www.proz.com/forum/money_matters/109237-can_anyone_explain_me_about_wotc.html

Can anyone explain me about WOTC?
Thread poster: hermanjoe
hermanjoe
hermanjoe
English
Jul 3, 2008

Hey, I need a little help from you guys, I just want to know what is WOTC? How it helps and what is their importance for an employer? How can I take its benefits? If you guys have any information regarding this, please share it with me.
Thanks a lot!!

Tina Vonhof (X)
Tina Vonhof (X)
Canada
Local time: 10:45
Dutch to English
+ ...
Ask nicely Jul 3, 2008

Maybe if you ask nicely, with a 'please' and 'thank you', someone may be willing to help you. You don't address a group of professionals with "Hey" and "you guys". You also need to provide some context: what country are you in, where did you find the term WOTC, what do you need it for, etc. Try again.

USER0059 (X)
USER0059 (X)  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 19:45
English to Finnish
+ ...
Work Opportunity Tax Credit? Jul 3, 2008

hermanjoe wrote:

I just want to know what is WOTC? How it helps and what is their importance for an employer? How can I take its benefits?

Your profile does not show your country of residence, but on the off chance that you are from the United States: have you tried looking for Work Opportunity Tax Credit on the web site of your home state?

If this did not help, please provide more context.

lindajames
lindajames
English
Re: Can anyone explain me about WOTC? Jul 4, 2008

Thor Kottelin wrote:

hermanjoe wrote:

I just want to know what is WOTC? How it helps and what is their importance for an employer? How can I take its benefits?

Your profile does not show your country of residence, but on the off chance that you are from the United States: have you tried looking for Work Opportunity Tax Credit on the web site of your home state?

If this did not help, please provide more context.

Hi

WOTC is Work opportunity tax credit. The Work Opportunity Tax Credit is a federal tax credit used to reduce the federal tax liability of private-for-profit employers. Even Bottom Line Profitability will also help you as they work like an agent between employers and IRS. In this page you will get all the information related to WOTC.
Hope it will help you!!!!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can anyone explain me about WOTC?

Translation news

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »