Thread poster: Steve Erpelding

Steve Erpelding  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 11:22
French to German
+ ...
Jul 9, 2008

Hello everyone,

does anyone know a reliable debt collecting agency in Italy? I'd like to collect my overdued invoices (since 6 month) from an agency in Italy (i don't know if it's against the forum rules to post the name here, anyway, you'll tell me, i'd be glad to make it public). If there are other possibilities to collect debts in Italy, please let me know.

thanks a lot,

steve

Direct link Reply with quote

K Donnelly  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:22
Italian to English
+ ...
This link might help... Jul 10, 2008

Hello,

I bookmarked this link a few months ago:

http://www.proz.com/forum/money_matters/104158-success_stories_about_collecting_money_abroad.html

There is advice from Dinny on May 9 that might help you. I have also had trouble with clients in Italy, but so far I have not needed to hire a debt collector or contact a lawyer as Dinny suggests.

I hope this helps!

Karla

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

debt collecting agency in Italy

Advanced search

Translation news

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs